History of Pulla-Pirtti Ltd.
1958 Antero Räinä started the work at Pulla-Pirtti in Aleksanteri´s street 10.
1960-century Antero´s wife Tuulikki came along in the business
1970-century Oulu´s bakery moved to the current place to Oulunlahti, to Perävainio
1988 Pulla-Pirtti Ltd. purchased The Raahe´s Leipätuote Ltd.
1991 The opening celebration of new production environment in Raahe´s Leipätuote in Pattijoki.
1992 Antero Räinä´s sons Hannu and Heikki Räinä came along as business partners
1996 Perheleipurit co-operations started. Pulla-Pirtti became one of the partners
1998 Pulla-Pirtti agreed the co-operation - and partnership agreement with Lapin Leipä Ltd.
2002 Pulla-Pirtti Ltd. purchased Kauhava´s Pullatuote Ltd.
2003 The opening celebration of new bakery in Kauhava
2004 Pulla-Pirtti Ltd purchased the whole capital stock of Lapin Leipä
2008 Pulla-Pirtti´s 50-years celebration!
2008 The ownership of Eho´s bakery transfered to Perheleipurit Ltd.
2010 The new logistics center was completed in the summer 2011 beside the Oulu´s bakery
2015 FSSC 22000 Quality Certificate has been granted for Pulla-Pirtti Oulu and Raahe bakeries
2015 Bakery Primula Oy was founded by Leipomo Salonen Oy, Pulla-Pirtti Oy and a number of small investors
2015 Pulla-Pirtti's Jauholeipomo at Kaakkuri K-Citymarket was renewed